Passionate about Sportswear? Motivated by great design?
Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service?
Samurai Sportswear is always on the lookout for talented individuals or representatives to join our growing business. Whether that is as an overseas reseller providing local representation around the world; UK based sales or customer services staff looking to offer truly unique multisport teamwear; product designers with a passion for eye catching design; or back office staff ensuring Samurai continues to grow.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Creative Designer
Multisport Teamwear brand Samurai Sportswear is looking for a Junior Creative Designer to join their Graphics team and become part of our success story. Samurai Sportswear has built a worldwide reputation for supplying quality bespoke sports clothing and equipment to the hockey, netball, cricket, rugby and many more markets.
Key requirements of the role:
• Develop visual designs on screen for customer presentations and orders, including designing leading edge sportswear.
• Create order job sheets using Illustrator, these are sent onto our manufacturing team and require a high level of detail for each specific garment.
• Work closely with other members of the Graphics Department & Sales Department to achieve a high quality of design detail and meet the customer’s specific requirements.
• Liaise with our manufacturing team in China, to assist with any bespoke queries for Sublimation/Print and Embroidery Samples.
• This position requires someone who is innovative, creative, has a strong eye for trends and a very keen eye for detail. A real passion for sport is preferred.
• Have a hard working, pro-active, ‘can-do’, enthusiasm at all time
• Organised and Self – motivating
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Responsible and Reliable.
• Good attention to detail.
• Team player that takes pride in your work.
• You must have a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In design. Experience with Quark Express and Adobe Acrobat would also be beneficial.
• Have good working knowledge of Microsoft windows packages.
• Extremely creative and has a strong eye for trends
If you think you have the necessary skills and a winning personality and want to work in a fun, friendly company where people matter then please email your full CV and a Covering Letter, including your current salary and detailing why you would like to join one of the fastest growing and profitable sportswear companies in the UK
Permanent position, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm each day with an hour for lunch.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications: Educated to GCSE level and some experience of Graphics, also suitable for a graduate
Benefits: Training will be ongoing in this role to help the successful candidate to develop further
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,500 per annum
While we don’t have any available positions currently, we are always looking for opportunities with industry professionals. Please check back frequently as this could change at any time. 🙂
Sign up now to receive regular updates from Samurai Sportswear