To create and grow brand awareness for SAMURAI globally through engaging digital social first content and brand partnerships/collaborations. Working with the brand/marketing team to be a guardian of the SAMURAI brand across all touch-points, ensuring we are delivering a consistent, on brand, experience and telling our brand stories.
Where the Social Media + Partnerships Executive fits:
The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Head Of Brand Marketing and the wider marketing/creative team to support the growth of the brand through social media channels. You’ll be involved with different areas of marketing and advertising in the businesses with a big focus on leading the content/ partnership strategy with KPIs based upon engagement and following growth and overall sales revenues.
Roles + Responsibilities
- Develop strategy and execution of social media content for the brand. To include in house, organic content creation where possible, assisting with photoshoots and design projects where needed and manage brand social media channels.
- Represent brand content assets on all social media channels including brand guidelines, creatives and graphic design. Development of asset creation and systems to drive productivity and profitability of the businesses: reducing costs, finding quicker, better and more productive ways to do things.
- Develop social media/partnership strategies across the full social mix and translate these into plans and positioning, as well as developing and executing brand communications strategies.
- Managing Talent Relationships daily through social media channels and events. Looking for new athletes and influencers to work with and developing these into core brand relationships for the future. Communicating all brand stories, news and updates to core talent and ensuring they are fully un to speed with new product releases and creative needs.
- To manage all content for social channels. To coordinate the social calendar and create all content for successful execution to hit growth and engagement targets.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, as well as competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
How to apply
Send an email with your portfolio to email@example.com.