Join The Team
Passionate about Sportswear? Motivated by great design?
Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service?
Samurai Sportswear is always on the lookout for talented individuals or representatives to join our growing business. Whether that is as an overseas reseller providing local representation around the world; UK based sales or customer services staff looking to offer truly unique multisport teamwear; product designers with a passion for eye catching design; or back office staff ensuring Samurai continues to grow.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multisport team wear brand Samurai Sportswear are looking for an additional full-time embroidery machinist to join their decoration team in Long Stratton, Norwich.
We are looking for a hardworking person to operate multi head embroidery machines, with a willingness to learn new skills and work within a small, friendly team to achieve the department’s strict deadlines.
While experience in machine embroidery would be preferable, comprehensive training will be given. Transferable skills from similar roles would also be considered.
This is a fast paced, active role where accuracy is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To produce high quality customisation for embroidered sportswear.
• Using relevant design software.
• Ensuring all products meet high standards and any issues are identified and dealt with promptly.
• Folding and re-packing finished garments.
• Independently operating and maintaining the embroidery machines.
• Some light lifting of boxes involved.
• Quality control checks must be carried out at each stage.
• Enthusiastic and friendly.
• Hardworking with attention to detail.
• Using own initiative with ability to problem solve.
• Sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers, including Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook.
• Good communication within the team and liaising with other departments.
• Organised and adaptable.
• Good literacy skills to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Reliable and punctual.
Salary based on experience
Occasional overtime or shift-work when required.
28 days paid annual holiday (includes statutory bank holidays).
Company Pension Scheme.
Job Type: Full-time