Join The Team
Passionate about Sportswear? Motivated by great design?
Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service?
Samurai Sportswear is always on the lookout for talented individuals or representatives to join our growing business. Whether that is as an overseas reseller providing local representation around the world; UK based sales or customer services staff looking to offer truly unique multisport teamwear; product designers with a passion for eye catching design; or back office staff ensuring Samurai continues to grow.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
AREA SALES MANAGER, SPORTS APPAREL AND SPORTS EQUIPMENT
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to grow our sales performance and provide exceptional levels of customer service to our existing customers in London and the South of England (Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Kent).
South Central – London and Southern Counties (Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Kent)
Competitive Basic Salary (DOE) + Bonus + PHC + 20 Days Holiday
For the right candidate, there is also the potential to move to a higher level role in the Company in due course.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for hitting sales and service targets and reporting on progress.
- You will be tasked with achieving growth across all sectors but with specific emphasis on sport and education markets.
- This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career within a market leading brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven record of achievement in sales working with a branded product in the sports, leisure or lifestyle sector.
- Possess strong communications skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Lead from the front and have a ‘hands on’ approach to develop new business and grow the existing portfolio.
- Possess strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills.
- Have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of computer literacy including Excel, Outlook and CRM.
- Have a passion for sport.
- Preferably have experience of public sector tenders.
- Be able to work on their own initiative without close supervision.
- Be used to managing their own time in a constructive and organised way.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
If you think you have the necessary skills and a winning personality and want to work in a friendly family company where people matter, then please email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including your current salary and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join one of the fastest growing and profitable sports companies in the UK.