Bury St Edmunds RUFC
In 1925, Bury and West Suffolk Rugby Football Club took to the field to play their first game. Post war players used to gather and practice at Culford School but by 1963 the Club regularly fielded 4 teams from its new home at the Haberden, Bury St Edmunds, with its 3 pitches and small Club house. In 2006 with the aid of a grant from the R.F.U. the Club added a state-of-the-art All Weather Pitch to its facilities, one of only four in the country at the time. In 2003-2004 the Club won the Suffolk Cup. In 2007, the 1st Team won the league and were promoted to London Division 2 North. For the first time in its history in 2007, the Colts won a national title taking the National Plate trophy at Franklins Gardens – the Home of Northampton Saints. The first XV are now the highest placed Suffolk & Norfolk rugby club in NCA Rugby National League Two South. Bury also plays host to the annual Greene King IPA Sevens tournament. The club has a strong youth structure, with many youngsters making their way into the first team and with the addition of a ladies team, Bury is going from strength to strength.
Samurai Sportswear are extremely proud of their long term partnership with Bury St Edmunds RUFC, providing them with the top quality kit and equipment that they have become synonymous with.
First XV Samurai Rugby Kit: Bottle and fluro green competition fit ICONIX home shirt