Join The Team
Passionate about Sportswear? Motivated by great design?
Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service?
Samurai Sportswear is always on the lookout for talented individuals or representatives to join our growing business. Whether that is as an overseas reseller providing local representation around the world; UK based sales or customer services staff looking to offer truly unique multisport teamwear; product designers with a passion for eye catching design; or back office staff ensuring Samurai continues to grow.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you consider yourself to be a highly motivated, professional, friendly person with great energy, enthusiasm and a hard-working attitude? Do you have a background in Customer Service, Account Management or Internal Sales? Then this could be great for you!
Samurai Sportswear is a privately owned bespoke sportswear manufacturer supplying Schools, Clubs and Retailers with multisport team and leisurewear solutions. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a fantastic motivated team player to work in a Sales Coordinator capacity for Samurai Sportswear.
This opportunity will see you developing relationships with customers all over the UK. You will work as part of a team, partnered with a dedicated Area Sales Manager to deliver excellent customer service that will set Samurai apart from the rest.
- Processing customer quotes, orders and raising purchase orders
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling a constant flow of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner, building strong sustainable relationships
- Responding to sales queries via phone, email and in writing to colleagues and customers
- Checking with the Accounts Team to ensure all accounts are credit worthy before inputting orders
- Keeping customers updated on the progression of their order
- Providing a proactive approach to customer service, using the in-house management system and production schedule to ensure efficient order tracking and liaison with customers
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents
- Updating of CRM information to management system
- Making follow-up calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs to offer the most appropriate solutions and products
- Creating and developing sales opportunities through various upselling techniques
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers to ensure smooth running of the territory and optimise sales opportunities
- Taking ownership of customer problems through to resolution
- Where appropriate, liaise with other departments at Head Office to provide responses to customer enquiries
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence and emails
- Attend internal sales meetings as and when required
- Work to designated personal and team targets
- Be part of a strong team with a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication, telephone and interpersonal skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships
- Experience and confidence to upsell
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while providing high-quality work and remaining calm and professional at all times
- Strong time management skills
- Strong business and personal ethics, always put the customer first
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience of CRM systems and SAGE 200
If you think you have the necessary desire and skills together with winning personality and want to work in a fun, friendly company where people matter then please email your full CV to email@example.com including your current salary and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join one of the fastest growing sports teamwear companies in the UK.
The closing date for applications for this role is 15th October.