Join The Team
Passionate about Sportswear? Motivated by great design?
Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service?
Samurai Sportswear is always on the lookout for talented individuals or representatives to join our growing business. Whether that is as an overseas reseller providing local representation around the world; UK based sales or customer services staff looking to offer truly unique multisport teamwear; product designers with a passion for eye catching design; or back office staff ensuring Samurai continues to grow.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Account Executive
Want more than just a job? Can you multitask? Do you want a rewarding career with career opportunities in an ever-expanding organisation? Are you dynamic and committed? Are you looking for a company that provides a fun and friendly professional working environment with the opportunity for career development? Do you have a passion for Sport and understand what Sports kit means to teams and organisations?
Then this could be the job for you!
Samurai Sportswear is a privately owned bespoke sportswear manufacturer supplying schools, clubs and retailers with multisport team and leisurewear solutions. We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our existing Internal Sales team and help build our UK customer base. This is an excellent development opportunity and full training will be provided.
Your exciting role will see you developing relationships with customers all over the UK. You will work as part of a team, partnered with a dedicated Area Sales Manager’s to deliver excellent customer service that will set Samurai apart from the rest.
Daily duties would include –
- Answering incoming calls
- Effective, efficient and accurate inputting of teamwear orders from new and existing customers
- Interacting with customers and providing information in answer to enquiries about their order or quotation
- Ensuring all accounts are credit worthy before inputting orders
- Updating information onto the in-house database processing software
- Processing customer returns and credits in liaison with the Finance Dept
- Working closely with the Creative Design team
- Liaising with the Area Sales Manager’s to ensure smooth running of the territory
- Taking ownership of customer problems through to resolution
- Understanding customer needs to offer the most appropriate solutions and products
- Follow all agreed processes and procedures
- Keeping customers updated on the progression of their order
Skills and Experience –
- Excellent communication, telephone and interpersonal skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while providing high quality work and remaining calm and professional at all times
- Strong time management skills
- Strong business and personal ethics and puts the customer first
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience of CRM systems would be beneficial.
- Experience in customer service activities within the sportswear industry would also be beneficial.
Aside from the role, we have a very inclusive culture where questions and innovation are encouraged. You would take part in regular team meetings, and have the opportunity to watch some of our Elite Teams in action.
We look after and invest in our employees with plenty of in house performance incentives, and a substantial discount for you and your family on our range of kit and clothing. We at Samurai reward hard work and accurate performance.
The position will be based in Long Stratton and is likely to be in high demand so please register your interest today to ensure your CV is considered.